Job Title: Asst. Manager Procurement Grade: M1
Reporting to (Job Title): Dy. General Manager Supply Chain
Overview: He will be responsible for independently setting up a value driven procurement system for Agri-commodities.
Major Job Objectives:
1. Analyzing buying pattern
2. Responsible for cost effective procurement.
3. Developing vendor partnership.
4. Identifying and finalizing alternate sources for RM & PM
5. Understanding new business requirements & fulfillment
1. Establishing a strong dedicated network of suppliers of fresh vegetables, dry pulses, rice, grains, spices and condiments.
2. Creation of dynamic pricing models incorporating short-term and long-term supply/demand scenarios
3. Optimising Inventory Control incorporating the best practices in seasonal purchasing
4. Responsible for preparing procurement plan
5. Responsible for new Vendor development
6. Procurement as per the specifications
7. Fulfilling legal requirement of individual buyer
8. Designing documented training procedure for critical vendors
9. Preparing monthly decision support system (DSS) for lucky 13
Job Qualifications:1.The person - a seasoned commodity buyer should be a Management Graduate having minimum 5-7 years experience in buying of commodities, in companies involved in International agri trading, cattle /poultry feed industry or edible oil & oilseed processing companies.
2.Additional qualification in Materials management will be desirable.
For More details : https://www.connectagri.in/99/Asst-Manager-Procurement.html C: 08999050905 E : email@example.com